Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chapter 4 : 1 week SAM break


Its my one week holiday(study leave actually) but anyway.. let me tell you what I've been doing =)

Monday
Went to the dentist to get a growth like thing on my right cheek removed and send the ball like thingy for a test. It has been there for like 5-6 years. o.O Hopefully is not cancerous *fingers crossed* But I have Faith in God that I'll be fine no matter what (:

After that, i couldnt eat properly leh ... so potong lo.
No :
Spicy food
Salty food
Sour food
Hot food
Large fiberous food (includes apples :'( *cries* )

But I can eat this ... =)

This .. Cannot =(

This ... Can.

Yuck! I do not like pills ... Won't take them >.<

8 pills given..
ate none =)*so proud of myself =P*

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Was feeling restless and lazy overall but but went jogging, breakfast with mom and dad.

Friday
Went out with Keanie and Mel Mel . Its fun hanging out with them ;) Since wont have the chance to do so in weeks time.. But I was pretty disturbed at lunch actually.. Did not felt so comfortable, had alot of un answered stuff. *sighs*

Saturday (:
In youth, Pastor Steven spoke a really awesome message. He said this... We usually look for a set qualities in a gf/bf BUT a diff set of qualities in a wife/husband . I think this is so true. Well, would you want a happening wife/husband and always worrying you wont be able to satisfy them and knowing that there will be guys/girls looking at them all the time? And guys are to be the leader and initiators and girls are to be the supporters and always allow guys to take the lead.. Lead not as in making the decissions all the time, but to see a need and meet that need and get things done.

After that, off to UNPLUGGED . It was awesome (: Had lots of fun there..


Performances from Mia Palencia and all the local talents in Acts (:

Thats all of my so intresting week =) And I did study ookay ... lol:P

Have a great week all!
God Bless

0 comments: