Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chapter 3 : Sungai Chiling

2nd August 2009

My family and 4 more familes(i think) went to Sungai Chiling .

On the way up to Sungai Chiling we stopped by at a water dam called Splash =)

Splash Xp





Oh No! look water's drying up :(


Then finally Sg Chiling...

Welcome to Sg Chiling :)

Can come camping here too


Pitcher plant

Muddy path all the way..

dunno whats this.. but so cute ;)

The group of ppl i went with

... also dunno whats this

Time to cross river..

looks easy ho..

trust me.. its not that easy..



My desktop wallpaper :)

getting tougher...



We made it !!! Yay!



look look! the stone standing wan ...

budak sesat =.="

..was laughing at her sesat face until fell in water o.O

Im wet !! :(

Look! Eh o.O you wont make it up there la...

Can see the fishes ?


I look as tho Im constipating..

-the end-



Overall, I had lots of fun, but it wasn't that tiring and my legs didn't hurt badly.. Thank God =)
I wanna go again !!

thats all for Sg Chiling trip (:
nights!

0 comments: